A few weeks ago Nick told me he wanted to get a second cat, so Lulu would have a friend to play with. I told him he could if he kept the litter box clean. So Nick decided to get a self cleaning litter box. Now we have Roxi, and a litter box that looks like a robot.
Roxi has adapted well and is far more affectionate than Lulu. We were able to interact with Roxi on the first day, Roxi is more amenable to holding, and she'll hop up on my computer keyboard while I'm typing. Lulu likes to stick to herself.

Roxi in our paper compost bin.

Roxi in the bathtub checking out the soap suds after my shower.

Roxi and Lulu playing.

The litter box.
4 comments:
Well, I guess he really wanted a cat. I would love to see pictures of Roxi and the litter box.
Does it take the waste out to the dumpster? :)
Thanks for the pictures. They are both very cute. And the litter box really does look like a robot. Awesome!
Hopefully Roxi doesn't become a pest. The litter box is neat. Hopefully it works well.
Post a Comment