I decided it is time to start running again. Its only been 6 years and 50 pounds, I can handle it. Right?
So, I spoke to a couple co-workers (who run marathons) about running shoes and feet, and then went out and bought some workout clothes. A week later, today, I was ready to go.
Wow. I can't even run a quarter of a mile anymore.
But I took the first step, and now I need to keep it up.
At least I enjoyed myself and didn't have a heart attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!!! It's a start. Keep it up. And it's good that you enjoyed it. That always helps.
I'm sure glad you didn't have a heart attack. I hope you keep it up. I need to extend my time walking in the morning with Papa. Just don't want to overdo it with my foot.
Today I went for a walk. So now I'm 2 for 2.
Post a Comment