I got back from a family reunion in Colorado, and found these growing from my summer squash plant. (Sorry it's so blurry--camera phone picture.) I guess it makes up for the artichoke.
Yep, that's about right for squash. At least ones that grow in my garden (except this year, none of my squash seem to be doing well, although we do have one little pumpkin).
My background picture was taken by my father, and manipulated using Photoshop. The original picture is of a crab apple tree and red bud tree blooming spring 2008, at my parents property in Illinois.
2 comments:
I think your friends will enjoy the squash. I hope you get some too.
Yep, that's about right for squash. At least ones that grow in my garden (except this year, none of my squash seem to be doing well, although we do have one little pumpkin).
Post a Comment