1. Four places that I go to over and over? Work, Target, County Market (grocery store), Good to Go (fast food restaurant)
2. Four people who e-mail me regularly? Jack R., does work email count?, Joann's Stores, Netflix
3. Four of my favorite places to eat? Mariachi Loco, Good to Go, Yamato, Red Lobster
4. Four other places I would rather be right now? I'm at home in front of my computer, which is exactly where I want to be right now.
5. Four people I think will respond? Mom and Leslie already did. Are Erin or Kari in?
6. Four TV shows I watch? Scrubs, on DVD: Heroes, Weeds (my current evening watch), Buffy,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I never thought to count junk e-mail. Oh well. Next time I suppose.
I didn't think to count emails from stores, etc. I get enough of them. I guess you didn't want to be with your family? Oh well, I thought you loved us. :(
It didn't say anything about who I'd rather be with. It was about a place. And at that moment, my desired place was to be sitting in front of my computer chilling out. I really did give it thought. My computer isn't my favorite place in the world, but right then and there, I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be at.
Post a Comment